I pray to God every day

Do you?

Parents
  • My Aunt was like a grandmother to me. She passed in 2017 which really affected me. But before she was gone, she told me mother that her faith (Cross️) really brought her comfort in the last year's of her life.

If I am anything, then I am Buddhist. But, this information from my mother has really brought me comfort, to know that she was in a good place spiritually and mentally at the end, because of her faith.

So from that pov, I can only be pleased to know she had faith in something bigger than what we know. So I hope the same for all of you too Pray

• My Aunt was like a grandmother to me. She passed in 2017 which really affected me. But before she was gone, she told me mother that her faith (Cross️) really brought her comfort in the last year's of her life.

If I am anything, then I am Buddhist. But, this information from my mother has really brought me comfort, to know that she was in a good place spiritually and mentally at the end, because of her faith.

So from that pov, I can only be pleased to know she had faith in something bigger than what we know. So I hope the same for all of you too Pray

Children