I pray to God every day

Do you?

Parents
  • No I don't, 

agape which God do you pray to and do you think that it's the same God that answers you?

Because there are so many i do wonder, and to concider that the Christian faith is built up of so many others like Judaism, and early Sun faiths, you might not really know who your praying to like when Christians say ahmen from amen the Hebrew for truth or certainty? But is actually amen ra the Egyptian sun god given that the earliest Christian founder's were sun worshippers like Constantine. 

• I pray to the same eternal god who loves me and who created me. Yes god answers me. I know who I’m praying to. I can pray with speaking or silently. It doesn’t matter if you speak or not. The eternal god of love can hear you. But as we are in a world which has sin in it the world is not perfect it would seem so that is why we can believe in god who has told us there is a heaven. 

There is a YouTube video that may explain some things to you. It is called science confirms the Bible. You may please yourself to watch it. I am not an expert and I do not know about everything discussed in that video but only god is the creator so if one would pray to god sincerely one would know for oneself if there is a creator.

• I pray to the same eternal god who loves me and who created me. Yes god answers me. I know who I’m praying to. I can pray with speaking or silently. It doesn’t matter if you speak or not. The eternal god of love can hear you. But as we are in a world which has sin in it the world is not perfect it would seem so that is why we can believe in god who has told us there is a heaven. 

There is a YouTube video that may explain some things to you. It is called science confirms the Bible. You may please yourself to watch it. I am not an expert and I do not know about everything discussed in that video but only god is the creator so if one would pray to god sincerely one would know for oneself if there is a creator.

Children
  • This reminds me of the “simple” Irish Catholic faith that we learned as children from our grandparents in Rural Ireland - being an Irish patriot, our history has always been that despite persecution, we Irish have always held on our Catholic faith, so much so that being Irish and being Catholic was intertwined, that our Catholic faith defined our Irish identity down the centuries