Aspie Research: Making apps better

Hi fellow Aspies!

I'm a university student (with ASD) in my third year studying design, and I'm researching how I can make mobile apps better for people with neurodivergence (ASD, Dyslexia, ADHD etc). Would anyone be interested in taking part in an online study to help my research?

Just seeing if anyone would be interested ! (:

Parents Reply Children
  • I really like that. This stuff is real and matters!

At a previous job on an IT project, the powers that be decided to hire a Document Writer who basically spent her whole time transforming all of our project document templates from features on the left of your chart to features on the right. After this, I found the templates almost impossible to use and would feel physically ill just looking at them.

Everyone else on the team pretended (I think) to be enthused so I just went along with it, but it made my job, which was already stressful, a lot harder. She was a nice person, just really “loud” and not right for the role. It also really annoyed me that she was on the same pay grade as me and making a dog’s dinner of everything whilst I was solely responsible for delivering the finance work steam which accounted for over 85% of the organisation’s total income (so not particularly important work LOL).