Autism Umbrella Chart

Hi

Im an autistic woman with 6 ASD children.  Recently my 16 year old daughter was diagnosed and she asked me if she was mild autism or high functioning.

I tried to explain to her that it doesn’t work like that really but she didn’t understand and so I made this chart link below.

www.chatterpack.net 

Its totally free and I’m not a business or anything but other people have found it useful so I thought I’d share with you all as it’s here that I learnt about autism when I was first diagnosed.

I hope that it’s helpful to someone 

thanks 

Parents
  • thank you for this chart i will have go at it myself I am organizing an  adult autism spectrum condition awareness day  at my church along with a adult autism spectrum condign  document to goon our web site to help others understand our condition  better this great i shall use it for that as will thank you 

• thank you for this chart i will have go at it myself I am organizing an  adult autism spectrum condition awareness day  at my church along with a adult autism spectrum condign  document to goon our web site to help others understand our condition  better this great i shall use it for that as will thank you 

Children
No Data