This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil/Gummies - has anyone used it for autism related anxiety ?

I watched a video on you tube where the user claimed CBD oil help his anxiety.

Some parents in USA have given it to their kids again with claims of behavioural improvements.

Has anyone used CBD oil or better (something medically prescribed) to keep down anxiety ?

Parents
  • I have read that Cbd oil has a positive effect on people with autism and epilepsy but I think the dosage makes a difference because they are quite unreliable what it states on the label might not be what is in the bottles.

Has anyone seen the edible stuff that's meant to be good but the same thing again with dosages (it's suggested that you are to take a little and wait about 45 minutes then see how you feel) 

• yea its all a bit vague at the moment. NAS64353 's account just above is the first person i have found who actually uses it.

• I wonder what it would be like without the stress and anxiety levels that could power a small country, I would give it a try when proper manufacturing laws and guidelines have been made. 

• thanks i will have a wee read

Reply Children
No Data