Meetings/groups ?

Hi,

Is there some where in Hertfordshire that does groups or help understanding autism for parents with autistic children ?

I've been recently diagnoses at 25, and its never been easy wirh my mum understanding me. Now we know what's wrong is there things she could attend to helo better understand me rather then just writing me of as a dramatix weirdo to put it in her terms

• I’ve just sent you a friend request so once you accept it I’ll be able to PM you the link to my group. I had originally posted the link on here but someone told me that my personal Facebook profile was accessible through the link so I had to delete it Flushed

• Hello, thank you for replying. 

If I'm honest I haven't really thought about it, i had my diagnosis and just left it at that but I'm feeling i should maybe be more proactive abkut these things. 

I'm not sure there doesnt seem to be much in Herts and I'm no good at starting groups.

But yes that sounds lovely, i would like to join (: 

• I don't know about any groups in Herts I'm afraid. What about you, do you attend any Autism groups for your own benefit? I started up my own group for Autistic women in Colchester after my own diagnosis last year. We're not too far away, you're more than welcome to join us online and pop along to one of our meet ups if you're ever able to :-)

• I'm in north Herts, what do they have where you are ? 

• Where in Herts are you?       I'm in South Herts and there's a few around here - no idea about anywhere else.