Holidays

I just wondered what the best sort of holidays people have had?

Parents
  • I've been on two cruises and loved them - lots of interesting places to see, lots to do on the ship (plus quieter bars to escape to if you want some peace), and a nice, quiet cabin to go back to at the end of the day. I find the sea very relaxing too. On top of all that, going on the planned excursions means I don't have to stress about finding my way around unfamiliar places.

I also loved Switzerland, particularly in the mountainous areas. The snow is stunning (and has a nice way of muffling sound), and those areas are nice and cool (I struggle with hot weather holidays). Lovely food and great pubs too :)

For UK holidays, I quite like escaping to a caravan site somewhere pretty. It's peaceful and even if it rains, if feels really cosy (plus you get your own bathroom, unlike when camping).

• I've been on two cruises and loved them - lots of interesting places to see, lots to do on the ship (plus quieter bars to escape to if you want some peace), and a nice, quiet cabin to go back to at the end of the day. I find the sea very relaxing too. On top of all that, going on the planned excursions means I don't have to stress about finding my way around unfamiliar places.

I also loved Switzerland, particularly in the mountainous areas. The snow is stunning (and has a nice way of muffling sound), and those areas are nice and cool (I struggle with hot weather holidays). Lovely food and great pubs too :)

For UK holidays, I quite like escaping to a caravan site somewhere pretty. It's peaceful and even if it rains, if feels really cosy (plus you get your own bathroom, unlike when camping).

Children
No Data