Hiki App

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new dating app for autistic people called Hiki?

Parents
  • I’ve been on it for 3/4 months, it’s fine to begin with and it tapers off as you overuse it, eventually you just learn to sit back and wait for the responses to come to you.

An autistic dating app sees its best results over time, sometimes a prospect/s needs a few months to get comfortable enough to select you, people need time to learn the ropes and proceduralise your presence..

I’ve found that if you hit he ‘match’ button it will refresh, but if you’ve been picked by someone it won’t refresh and you have to make a choice, so you get a feel for the pattern of autistic datees..

It’s a safe space though and that’s the main thing..:)

• I’ve been on it for 3/4 months, it’s fine to begin with and it tapers off as you overuse it, eventually you just learn to sit back and wait for the responses to come to you.

An autistic dating app sees its best results over time, sometimes a prospect/s needs a few months to get comfortable enough to select you, people need time to learn the ropes and proceduralise your presence..

I’ve found that if you hit he ‘match’ button it will refresh, but if you’ve been picked by someone it won’t refresh and you have to make a choice, so you get a feel for the pattern of autistic datees..

It’s a safe space though and that’s the main thing..:)

Children