High anxiety days

Does anyone else have days when your anxiety levels are through the roof but you can not find am explanation for guy? You just spend all day feeling completely on edge and wanting to cry but not being able to ?

Parents
  • Yes and Anxiety can be crippling. I'm on medication to help ease mine it got bad about a year ago to the state of becoming paranoid and feeling more introverted than normal and even needing my headphones to mute family life when I get home from work. I accept this will never go away completely for the rest of my life and there is nothing that triggers the reason for it to come on. I am a very active person so there is no reason for it to come on had numerous CBT but it's the way my brain is wired up. The good thing I get with my ASC is alot of determination so no matter what life throws at me I still manage to battle through. Every time I come of meds it creeps back fully so I think I'll be on them for the rest of my life unfortunately.

Hope you feel better soon and try not to let it grind you down try and stay positive and remember we are a great bunch on this forum with all different life struggles.

• Yes and Anxiety can be crippling. I'm on medication to help ease mine it got bad about a year ago to the state of becoming paranoid and feeling more introverted than normal and even needing my headphones to mute family life when I get home from work. I accept this will never go away completely for the rest of my life and there is nothing that triggers the reason for it to come on. I am a very active person so there is no reason for it to come on had numerous CBT but it's the way my brain is wired up. The good thing I get with my ASC is alot of determination so no matter what life throws at me I still manage to battle through. Every time I come of meds it creeps back fully so I think I'll be on them for the rest of my life unfortunately.

Hope you feel better soon and try not to let it grind you down try and stay positive and remember we are a great bunch on this forum with all different life struggles.

Children
No Data