Bottling things up and not intentionally!

Things are a bit stressful at the moment in all areas of my life and I can slowly start to feel myself becoming overwhelmed with it all.

Most people suggest talking to someone in these times, to help 'air' ones problems and maybe get some third party insight into the problem.  Although I do not care for opinions on my problems so much (I do know how to tackle most, but I am still overwhelmed) I am finding I am getting to a point I need to voice what is going on and get things off my chest so to speak.

The problem is I have no one to turn to.  I have no friends or close family - my partner and I am not on good terms at the moment, so I literally have no one I can talk to.

I was wondering if anyone else is or has been in similar situations?

Helplines are a no go for me and as much as I like these forums, I am fully aware there is only so much you can or should share.

For those who don't really have anyone to turn to, how do you deal with situations that are growing and becoming too much to handle?

Parents
  • Original message deleted

apologies if it caused upset

All the best starbuck

• Thanks Ellie.

I can relate to what you are saying. I find it difficult to articulate what I need and often don't express the gravity of the situation.

So more often than not my problems are seen to be minor or not affecting me in a major way, until I eventually erupt.

Sorry you have had a tough year as well. Likewise, feel free to PM me if you need to chat.

• Thanks Ellie.

I can relate to what you are saying. I find it difficult to articulate what I need and often don't express the gravity of the situation.

So more often than not my problems are seen to be minor or not affecting me in a major way, until I eventually erupt.

Sorry you have had a tough year as well. Likewise, feel free to PM me if you need to chat.

Children
No Data