Private assessment

Has anyone’s employer ever paid for them to have a private assessment?  

Or has anyone paid for a private assessment, and how did you find it?  

Parents
  • Well I'm sort of halfway?? I saw my GP then supplied him with a dossier of my experiences day-to-day and my life history. He couldn't get anywhere with the NHS so I said I pay.

I got referred to a private Psychiatrist who saw me for about 1hr45 (he read all my notes). At the end he diagnosed with Aspergers general anxiety and episodal depression (the last two based on questionnaires I filled out in advance) - cost me £300. He said it would be beneficial to get a confirmation of his diagnosis (I have a few problems at work). But he is having problems finding a suitable Psychologist.. 6 weeks on and counting :( in the mean time he has written a letter to my GP stating I have Aspergers. I'm getting quite anxious to get a date and location for my second (&final) assessment. I think this will be a morning and cost maybe £600???

• Well I'm sort of halfway?? I saw my GP then supplied him with a dossier of my experiences day-to-day and my life history. He couldn't get anywhere with the NHS so I said I pay.

I got referred to a private Psychiatrist who saw me for about 1hr45 (he read all my notes). At the end he diagnosed with Aspergers general anxiety and episodal depression (the last two based on questionnaires I filled out in advance) - cost me £300. He said it would be beneficial to get a confirmation of his diagnosis (I have a few problems at work). But he is having problems finding a suitable Psychologist.. 6 weeks on and counting :( in the mean time he has written a letter to my GP stating I have Aspergers. I'm getting quite anxious to get a date and location for my second (&final) assessment. I think this will be a morning and cost maybe £600???

Children
No Data