Does anyone else want contradictory things?

Part of me wants to live in London because I'd like the arts there, another part of me wants to keep on living by the seaside.

Where I live the beach is stunning and the water is wild and I really like that. I feel like it would be difficult to ever more away, even if there was something great to be found somewhere else because I fear I'd miss the seaside.

Parents
  • I really understand - I moved to the West Country many years ago and much as Devon has to offer - Dartmoor and beautiful coast - I miss the accessability to arts and entertainment in London.  The only way to get round this is to consider the savings of a lower cost of housing and put that towards rail tickets and occasional overnight stays.

Getting to see great shows, live music and other entertainers is a high priority when so few get booked to the few and far between venues in Exeter or Plymouth

• I really understand - I moved to the West Country many years ago and much as Devon has to offer - Dartmoor and beautiful coast - I miss the accessability to arts and entertainment in London.  The only way to get round this is to consider the savings of a lower cost of housing and put that towards rail tickets and occasional overnight stays.

Getting to see great shows, live music and other entertainers is a high priority when so few get booked to the few and far between venues in Exeter or Plymouth

Children
No Data