On the subject of communication.........

Is it usual for in times of emotional distress for ones verbal and written communication to become stilted for others to perceive aggression when none is intended or believed directed?

And is it usual for one to not notice their communication has changed to when someone remarks on one's communication, to feel nought but frustration over, the question; ' what have I done wrong ' again?

Parents
  • My partners certainly does, his body language becomes very stiff, his facial expressions change and his eyes look angry coupled with a change to his tone of voice he comes across as angry, confrontational however I have learnt that he is just assessing a situation when he is like this as angry looks very different! But others still percieve him as aggressive 

• My partners certainly does, his body language becomes very stiff, his facial expressions change and his eyes look angry coupled with a change to his tone of voice he comes across as angry, confrontational however I have learnt that he is just assessing a situation when he is like this as angry looks very different! But others still percieve him as aggressive 

Children
No Data