Composer's Syndrome part 2

Some further thoughts on my earlier post - and a new question.  Is Asperger's Syndrome the same as High Function Autism? The answer is no I thought, until I saw the link posted in reply to this subject which was headed "HFA (Asperger's Syndrome)"  The point of these questions for me is that I do not think I have Asperger's.  I have Composer's Syndrome! It is absolutely crucial to me right now, to move forward with my music professionally and I have aims way beyond what can be achieved locally.  My frustration is immense, created by two factors: high level of skill and no qualification.  The question around diagnosis becomes so important when I am searching the internet for organisations in music and autism.  There seems to be no provision for someone like me and what I see is a great deal of very good work in music for people who also experience autism as a disability, much of it is for children and quite right too. I might have benefited from such input as a child.  Instead I took off on my own and carved out a living by making stuff up.  I learned on my own and was very obsessed, something I now see as a savant trait.  I have been recognised for inventing things. HFA was described to me as 'childhood autism', it was necessary to have developmental delay for that diagnosis - and why I was "Asperger's or ASD if you like".  I still disagree.  I have HFA (also known as Hell-Fire Autism).  You are wrong Doctor!  Now, I need an opera company....