Anyone interested in motorbikes?

I'm fairly new here and newly diagnosed with ASD. Anyway, motorbikes are one of my interests, and, well, it might be a long shot,  I was wondering if anyone else here is into them too. I don't know anyone else IRL who shares this enthusiasm. It'd be nice to hear from anyone else who is interested.

Parents
  • I know this is an old post but it has a few more recent replies so I thought I'd put my two'penn'orth in. I've been riding since I was 16 (well over 40 years ago now. Sheesh, I feel old! Lol!), and now own two factory customs; both Yamaha XV's. A 535 which I'm restoring from the ground up (which will cost far more then it's monetary worth, but... you know...) , and an 1100 (tried to upload a pic, but it wouldn't let me), which is my summer ride (I no longer ride in the winter, chrome and road salt do not mix well, as I discovered to my cost!). I'm considering getting a winter hack for the rainy months but haven't made a decision yet. I'm not the sports bike type, I'm built for comfort, so it would have to be a cruiser, and by default they're mostly chrome.... Not a Harley fan, mainly due to the right hand air pod that always digs in my knee... 

• try to keep it to less than 1000 pixels - .jpg works now.

Reply Children
No Data