Anyone interested in motorbikes?

I'm fairly new here and newly diagnosed with ASD. Anyway, motorbikes are one of my interests, and, well, it might be a long shot,  I was wondering if anyone else here is into them too. I don't know anyone else IRL who shares this enthusiasm. It'd be nice to hear from anyone else who is interested.

Parents
  • I have been interested in motorcycles since early childhood. I love Harley Davidson, this is the best motorcycle for me.

• Harleys are a very niche bike - popular in the US but they are considered a bit primitive and 'tractor-like' when compared to practically everything else.      I have a friend who bought a V-Rod brand new and just put it in the garage to rise in value.     It's never seen daylight.

• I agree with some of the points you wrote about, but I don't think Harley Davidson is in decline. At least I really want to believe in the best, since I am an absolute fan of Harley Davidson since childhood. I love my bike and recently I got into the process of finding True Dual Exhaust For my Harley. On the site https://allforharley.com/true-dual-exhaust-for-harley/ I read a very high quality review of this product. I liked the Cobra True Dual Head Pipes variant (6250) very visually and technically. Guys, if someone used them, please tell me how convenient they are.

• Harley have pulled out of almost the whole world market, concentrating on their home market whilst producing less and less saleable machines for an elderly buyers market - their latest product is an enormous chrome-covered 'bath-chair' 3-wheeler.

People are suspecting their next product will be a H,D, Casket.  Smiley

They have driven their business into being a lifestyle clothing retailer that also sells a few bikes.

It's a real shame - I hope their business recovers but their management team just don't seem up to it.

• Harley have pulled out of almost the whole world market, concentrating on their home market whilst producing less and less saleable machines for an elderly buyers market - their latest product is an enormous chrome-covered 'bath-chair' 3-wheeler.

People are suspecting their next product will be a H,D, Casket.  Smiley

They have driven their business into being a lifestyle clothing retailer that also sells a few bikes.

It's a real shame - I hope their business recovers but their management team just don't seem up to it.

Children
No Data