Anyone interested in motorbikes?

I'm fairly new here and newly diagnosed with ASD. Anyway, motorbikes are one of my interests, and, well, it might be a long shot,  I was wondering if anyone else here is into them too. I don't know anyone else IRL who shares this enthusiasm. It'd be nice to hear from anyone else who is interested.

Parents
  • hello,welcome to here. i ride and once ive convinced myself i might enjoy a ride out,ill get 1 out and go off somewhere.i ride american 2 wheeled tractors, you can guess...

i call it my "helmet time" helps me focus and gets rid of some negativity,a temporary fix !,theres the friendship that goes along with riding,meet ups at cafes and such.sometimes i like to be left alone but other times its nice to chat to fellow riders about stuff.got back into bikes after a long spell,used to do alot of enduro and motocross when i was much younger.i was diagnosed aspergers late last year at 52 ..

• Another American tractor fan here :-) They are great, aren't they? I like them because they are solid and remind me of the bikes I rode in my teens, heavy things made out of proper chunks of metal. And they smell proper, of hot metal and oil.

I also like 4 wheeled american tractors, the type with V8s in them!

• moggsy yes they are great,i like 4 wheels too

Reply Children
No Data