Protesting against Donald Trump

Hello,

I wonder if anyone on the spectrum is planning to protest against Donald trump's planed visit in June? I would like to show how much I do not agree with his politics but am worried as I suffer with noise sensitivity so will pack the ear defenders. it would be nice to be around people on the spectrum for support. Thank you.

Parents
  • Yep.  I know a fair bit about Trump too from my connections in the States, and from past observation.  Absolutely despise and detest the man.  So will certainly be adding my voice to the protest.  You don't have to read the media.  You just have to hear what he says and read his Tweets.  Racist, mysogynist, clueless, dangerous.

Media manipulation applies to many figures.  Witness Jeremy Corbyn, Bernie Sanders, etc.

• Yep.  I know a fair bit about Trump too from my connections in the States, and from past observation.  Absolutely despise and detest the man.  So will certainly be adding my voice to the protest.  You don't have to read the media.  You just have to hear what he says and read his Tweets.  Racist, mysogynist, clueless, dangerous.

Media manipulation applies to many figures.  Witness Jeremy Corbyn, Bernie Sanders, etc.

Children