Autism is my superpower

Hello, I have posted previously and then lost touch a little but I am an adult who is on the autistic spectrum. I am currently working on ways to promote autism awareness, especially for girls whom are high functioning and often diagnosed later in life. Its taken me a long time to gain self acceptance but I truly believe now that autism is my superpower and that everyone on the spectrum has their own super power and that autism positives are often lost in the negative aspects of us not seeing the world in the same way as neuro typicals. 

Currently I write a blog about my autism which can be found at www.my-autism.blog

I also have a youtube channel where I am working on ways of promoting awareness, my first video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGHIckcHrJM&t=4s

At the moment the video focuses on my passion for majorette twirling to help get people watching, I am hoping to advance to creating videos which share the information I have been putting into my blogs. I really want to help raise awareness and support. If there are any other ways people can think of I would love to hear them.