Email Friends

I just joined here last night as i am turnin 21 years old in a few weeks and was wondering does anybody know any places online that are safe to find people to email that have aspergers syndrome

Would anybody here be interested ??

Parents
  • Hello 2013princess

I realise that it's been over six years ago since you posted your forum thread, but I am relatively new myself, I've only just recently posted my pen pal request forum thread. Are you still interested in finding people to write to?

I have equally found it difficult to find safe places to find people to email that have aspergers syndrome, or autism in general, so I keep looking and trying to see if there is some way to find people that would interested in writing to me. All I can do is keep trying.

I wish us all the best of luck, and hope we all have success, Slight smile

• Hello 2013princess

I realise that it's been over six years ago since you posted your forum thread, but I am relatively new myself, I've only just recently posted my pen pal request forum thread. Are you still interested in finding people to write to?

I have equally found it difficult to find safe places to find people to email that have aspergers syndrome, or autism in general, so I keep looking and trying to see if there is some way to find people that would interested in writing to me. All I can do is keep trying.

I wish us all the best of luck, and hope we all have success, Slight smile

Children
No Data