Email Friends

I just joined here last night as i am turnin 21 years old in a few weeks and was wondering does anybody know any places online that are safe to find people to email that have aspergers syndrome

Would anybody here be interested ??

Parents
  • I am interested!

I am looking for a good e-mail friend.

• Greetings, California. I am not certain if this helps completely, yet this is what I know, at least as far as I see from your own Profile Area..

To "make a friend"...:

Click upon your own UserName (In Red Letters).

This should bring up a screen with your own Icon/Avatar, and as I see it, you are listed thusly: "California has a reputation in the top 1% of the community."

Next to the Icon, should be a list of options:

Profile. Activity. Groups. Friends. Mentions. More

Click upon "Friends", and you may see that you yourself already have a fair few Requests there, and the two at the top, seem to be "your Friends" already...?

Click upon any one of these persons, and you should be taken to another screen, inviting you to write a Message...

...Alas, This is where my own advice must stop, for I cannot do this myself (!!), I did it once, yet now I am unable to do so due to Old Devices and their Errors, Sorry! Hopefully someone else may specify here better than myself... yet as far as I know, once you "Friend" a person, then you may exchange "Private Messages", and if you like, these may include an EMail Address.

Please also Note what NAS writes, however:

"Accepting friendship requests
    Other users can only send you private messages (PMs) if you have first accepted those users as friends. We recommend that you only accept such invitations from people whose forum names you recognise from the discussions. To invite someone else to become your friend on the Community, go to that person's profile page, and use the Connect button. Friends cannot see your email address or other personal information.
    Note: you can also change your private-message settings."

...I cannot help you more than that, Sorry. Please be careful and Good Fortune to You.

• Greetings, California. I am not certain if this helps completely, yet this is what I know, at least as far as I see from your own Profile Area..

To "make a friend"...:

Click upon your own UserName (In Red Letters).

This should bring up a screen with your own Icon/Avatar, and as I see it, you are listed thusly: "California has a reputation in the top 1% of the community."

Next to the Icon, should be a list of options:

Profile. Activity. Groups. Friends. Mentions. More

Click upon "Friends", and you may see that you yourself already have a fair few Requests there, and the two at the top, seem to be "your Friends" already...?

Click upon any one of these persons, and you should be taken to another screen, inviting you to write a Message...

...Alas, This is where my own advice must stop, for I cannot do this myself (!!), I did it once, yet now I am unable to do so due to Old Devices and their Errors, Sorry! Hopefully someone else may specify here better than myself... yet as far as I know, once you "Friend" a person, then you may exchange "Private Messages", and if you like, these may include an EMail Address.

Please also Note what NAS writes, however:

"Accepting friendship requests
    Other users can only send you private messages (PMs) if you have first accepted those users as friends. We recommend that you only accept such invitations from people whose forum names you recognise from the discussions. To invite someone else to become your friend on the Community, go to that person's profile page, and use the Connect button. Friends cannot see your email address or other personal information.
    Note: you can also change your private-message settings."

...I cannot help you more than that, Sorry. Please be careful and Good Fortune to You.

Children