esa reassessment

After being on ESA for 6 years I have been told I need to attend a interview for a esa reassessment, however after doing some research online I found that Employment Support Allowance claimants with the most severe health conditions and disabilities have been exempt from future reassessments so my question is has anyone had any luck with avoiding a reassessment or do I have still have to attend?

Can I appeal against having to be reassessed and if so who do I contact?

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi there

I've also been on Esa for a fair number of years.  I've been placed in the support group due to ASD (I find it extremely difficult being around people)  I still have to attend a yearly assesment tho.

You could ask at the assesment centre if you could appeal, or contact the job centre to see who would be the best person to ask.  Sorry, not sure if that helps.

• Hi there

I've also been on Esa for a fair number of years.  I've been placed in the support group due to ASD (I find it extremely difficult being around people)  I still have to attend a yearly assesment tho.

You could ask at the assesment centre if you could appeal, or contact the job centre to see who would be the best person to ask.  Sorry, not sure if that helps.

Children
No Data