Bad Health and College Nonsense.

Evening all,

This last month has been one hell of a ride and not in the positive way. I was ill for 2 weeks before Christmas which meant I became behind on assignments, then my endometriosis kicked off something chronic, after that I started having problems at my work placement (which lead to me losing it) and last but not least, college not going by my EHCP. I'm not being funny, but what's so difficult about things actually working out? 

I may be having key hole surgery to treat my endo as my symptoms have got tons worse over the last three months, in constant pain one way or another. I'm getting really fed up of it. I just don't understand why my body doesn't work, my brain has messed me around enough. Bizarrely, I've been struggling with coming to terms with being autistic again. I've suddenly developed tics/stims I've never experienced before and it's rather discouraging. 

Apologies for ranting.

Parents
  • Hi ,

I am so sorry you have had such a difficult time recently. You may like to contact our Autism Helpline team who can provide you with information and advice . You can contact the team via telephone on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 9am to 3pm). Please note that the Helpline is experiencing a high volume of calls and it may take a couple of attempts before you get through to speak to an advisor. Alternatively, should you prefer to send a message, you can do so via their webform:

https://www.autism.org.uk/services/helplines/main/questions.aspx

All the best,

Chloe Mod

• Hi ,

I am so sorry you have had such a difficult time recently. You may like to contact our Autism Helpline team who can provide you with information and advice . You can contact the team via telephone on 0808 800 4104 (Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 9am to 3pm). Please note that the Helpline is experiencing a high volume of calls and it may take a couple of attempts before you get through to speak to an advisor. Alternatively, should you prefer to send a message, you can do so via their webform:

https://www.autism.org.uk/services/helplines/main/questions.aspx

All the best,

Chloe Mod

Children
No Data