This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sources of start-up funding for small business run by ASD person

Hi,

Does anyone have advice on sources of start-up funding to set up a small business? I'm wondering if these is any funding available specifically for autistic/disabled entrepreneurs.

Richard

Parents
  • I also think that finding funding for a small business can be tricky, especially if you’re autistic or disabled, but there are definitely options out there. I once met a guy at a local networking event who started his own online store after struggling to find a job that suited his needs. He told me about grants specifically for entrepreneurs with disabilities. They can be a great help!

• I also think that finding funding for a small business can be tricky, especially if you’re autistic or disabled, but there are definitely options out there. I once met a guy at a local networking event who started his own online store after struggling to find a job that suited his needs. He told me about grants specifically for entrepreneurs with disabilities. They can be a great help!

Children
No Data