Sources of start-up funding for small business run by ASD person

Hi,

Does anyone have advice on sources of start-up funding to set up a small business? I'm wondering if these is any funding available specifically for autistic/disabled entrepreneurs.

Richard

Parents
  • There is a tremendous demand for promising projects in the world right now for investor funds. 

• There is a tremendous demand for promising projects in the world right now for investor funds. The mechanisms used are very different. These are internet portals for investors, various meetings, exhibitions, and conferences where budding business people can present their projects. In addition, there are many funds active in the industry that are professionally engaged in investing in startups. Now I know, loans given by banks to individuals "for any needs" are one of the most popular tools for financing small businesses, so it wouldn't hurt to consult a (Removed by Mod)

• There is a tremendous demand for promising projects in the world right now for investor funds. The mechanisms used are very different. These are internet portals for investors, various meetings, exhibitions, and conferences where budding business people can present their projects. In addition, there are many funds active in the industry that are professionally engaged in investing in startups. Now I know, loans given by banks to individuals "for any needs" are one of the most popular tools for financing small businesses, so it wouldn't hurt to consult a (Removed by Mod)

Children
No Data