"It's the thought that counts - hope to see you again"

All three shared lives places I visited, lied about having secure space for parking my dual-sport motorcycle. Typical make belief excuse every time: "thought you had a folding bicycle?"

• ngl, i didnt look lol, i tend to browse the forum at work so i was watching emails, having a conversation and replying to this *facepalm* im not a necro im honest

• You realise this post is over 3 years old?

• As frustrating as it is, before moving into places, it may be worth you contacting the managing company and say "do you have space for my motorcycle in a secure parking facility" if they say no, then it crosses it off your list

• I understand how you feel. It is annoying when institutions, restaurants, or organizations do not offer parking places. This becomes even more irritating when it is promised to you but not fulfilled. It once happened to me that I couldn't find a parking space in front of a theater, so I left my bike tied to a fence, and unfortunately, it was deformed by a car. At that moment, I was getting nervous, and only thanks to the insurance from sundaysinsurance.co.uk/bicycle-insurance could I repair it without paying extra money. The state must seriously consider multiplying parking spaces for any vehicle.