Diagnosis at age 26

Hey, recently signed upto this after recently being diagnosed with asd and currently awaiting a date for a potential diagnosis of adhd, I am 26 but always felt like I was completely different to everyone else, the main thing with me is I have no filter, so I say things without thinking about it sometimes it's okay because people will just laugh even if that makes me wonder what they are laughing at, has anyone got any tips on how I could change this? I'd also say my anxiety has always been a big problem and I've tried so many different medicines but none seem to take the edge off? I'm physically sick if I have to go to the majority of places if it ruins my routine which leaves me angry and aggressive although I'm getting better at containing my anger, my biggest goal in life is to work drove and settle down with someon,  but I only have to apply for a job and have a anxiety attack instantly regretting doing it, just wondering if anyone has any helpful information or coping mechanisms, I'm not very good at the whole dating thing either as I don't really show a interest in someone unless the topic is of interest to me, I really struggle to read people's facial expressions and how they might be feeling, with driving again its the anxiety of possibly failing that scares me the most  any help would be massively appreciated, thanks for reading. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data