I want to make friends with fellow Auties and Aspies

Hello

as my subject says. I would like to make friends with Other Auties and Aspies

Iam James, 33 from Worcestershire. 

I have lots of interests and obcessions.  Stims etc

Please message me or reply here :-)

James

Parents
  • Hi James , I am really struggling at present with life in general. 

I feel I have little energy to give, so although I would really like to accept the many friend requests ,I understand the many people over the time I have been here want to just chat privately , I have been here about eighteen months now, many requests, but I feel I really cannot give  my time. 

It is in no way what so ever me not wanting a friendship or in anyway rejecting you or the others, I just haven’t sufficient energy or time to share. 

Thank you and it means so much you requested me as a friend, sorry, it isn’t in any way about you.

I still enjoy chatting and reading others posts, and yours too.

X()x

• Hi James , I am really struggling at present with life in general. 

I feel I have little energy to give, so although I would really like to accept the many friend requests ,I understand the many people over the time I have been here want to just chat privately , I have been here about eighteen months now, many requests, but I feel I really cannot give  my time. 

It is in no way what so ever me not wanting a friendship or in anyway rejecting you or the others, I just haven’t sufficient energy or time to share. 

Thank you and it means so much you requested me as a friend, sorry, it isn’t in any way about you.

I still enjoy chatting and reading others posts, and yours too.

X()x

Children