5 Days left to live. What would you do?

I am potentially at huge risk from midday, next Wednesday. If you only had 5 days left to BE, to EXIST, what would you do? 

Parents
  • ...I am with the people who worry about such a Post from Miss Elephant...

...But to answer the question, myself... I would spend the time researching as much as possible about what was about to cause the, um, "finish"; And then calculate methods of preventing it; And then try to Publish/Broadcast / make Public the results of my findings... before I was, um, "finished". Then it could never be said of myself thereafter that I did not at least TRY.

(The point being there, is that it is not my fault if others do not understand or care.)

...Looking back upon what I just Posted however, I wonder if anyone else understood it...!

:-/

• ...I am with the people who worry about such a Post from Miss Elephant...

...But to answer the question, myself... I would spend the time researching as much as possible about what was about to cause the, um, "finish"; And then calculate methods of preventing it; And then try to Publish/Broadcast / make Public the results of my findings... before I was, um, "finished". Then it could never be said of myself thereafter that I did not at least TRY.

(The point being there, is that it is not my fault if others do not understand or care.)

...Looking back upon what I just Posted however, I wonder if anyone else understood it...!

:-/

Children
  • You are profound and astute as always dear DC

from

your nasally enhanced friend x

• I'm coming to find you if it happens DC ~ I'll make the cuppas and provide you with choci bickies and anything and everything else you might need, while you work hard to crack the code then I'll help you tell the people that you've saved our beautiful planet earth.

Phew ~ I feel like I've just lived those five days ~ I'm tired, but super relieved you did it ~ you saved the world ~ my hero Relaxed

• Yes, this makes perfect sense to me, and it would be a very noble and altruistic way to spend your last five days. I suppose, in a way, this is what climate change campaigners are trying to do...

I often wonder what future generations will think about us. We look back with horror on children being forced up chimneys, but there are plenty of indefensible things happening now. The detention and abuse of autistic people in Assessment and Treatment Units comes to mind....

Perhaps my next job should have a campaigning element - I feel the need to do more to change things. I have become politically active again, and I will be raising awareness of period poverty on National Women's Day. My party is doing some yarn bombing. I am also considering dressing up as a giant tampon, but that might be a step too far for my comrades!