short vent

Good morning everyone, not the most useful post ever, apologies...

I need to vent about he person that sits next to me at work, who slurps his tea (he drinks many, many cups of tea), and the rest of the time smacks his lips and makes weird mouth noises. Why do people do this? Oh lord, it really makes me want to punch him in the face. But obviously I wouldn't do this as I'm a peaceful person. Thank god for noise-cancelling headphones. I really wouldn't be able to survive without them!

I wish there were an equivalent for smell (smell-cancelling nosephones!!!) alas they don't seem to have been invented yet, but I live in hope.

Parents
  • As for smell and people's personal hygiene.   A very difficult situation because many people in this country are too reserved and don't complain.

Again, first look at yourself before judging others. 

My hygiene used to be very bad.  Then I cleaned up my act.  Now I suffer the smells because of the people I mix with.  In every group there's always at least one person with a hygiene problem.  And the tactful people turn a blind eye to it.

• As for smell and people's personal hygiene.   A very difficult situation because many people in this country are too reserved and don't complain.

Again, first look at yourself before judging others. 

My hygiene used to be very bad.  Then I cleaned up my act.  Now I suffer the smells because of the people I mix with.  In every group there's always at least one person with a hygiene problem.  And the tactful people turn a blind eye to it.

Children
No Data