older and elderly autistic adults

I'm a researcher but also a parent of two autistic adults.  I'm conducting a research study as part of my post-graduate degree focusing on older and elderly autistic adults, in particular the support they receive once they reach retirement age; where they are living; who's advocating for them; and just how safe are they.  I'm interested in hearing families' views and experiences and if anyone is happy to share this information with me please reply to this post.  Thank you.  

Parents
  • Hi there,

I think this post would probably fall under Rule 8 of our Community Rules:

Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.

• Hi there,

I think this post would probably fall under Rule 8 of our Community Rules:

Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.

Children