Virtual Jukebox

Today I've been relaxing by playing music I listened to in the past (my youth!)

Here's one such song (Supertramp: Logical Song) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukKQw578Lm8

Do reply with a song you liked listening to... we can turn this thread into a virtual jukebox! 

Parents
  • I've always naturally been drawn to 'outsider' artists, indie bands, non-mainstream stuff.  Eels, REM, The Smiths, Tom Waits, etc.  I loved punk, and found refuge in goth in my late 20s - bands like The Sisters of Mercy.  And here's one of my all-time favourite songs from a band that I haven't always liked.  This song, though, has always been important to me...

A Forest - The Cure

"I'm in the strange position of the world drifting away from me, but you know what? I'm actually quite content with that. It doesn't bother me in the slightest."

Robert Smith

• I went utterly and floridly Goth in the 90's, still dress with a nod to it all. Strangely it was the Love Cats from the Cure I was drawn to first, A Night Like this has to be. one of my faves though. 

• I've always loved the Goth look and keep meaning to go to Whitby for one of the Goth weekends. Have you ever been to one? I'm going to listen to those Cure songs you mentioned now. 

Reply Children