What did you have for breakfast today?

Happy Monday! How was breakfast for you?

Mine was bread rolls, cornflakes and chamomile tea... I'm in a hostel on the Camino Costal in Portugal, surrounded by a very mixed group, mainly individuals, most from other European countries, some from Asia, one cycling, the rest walking the pretty coastal route to Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain :-) 

The breakfast is actually much more interesting here, but I have tummy ache, so I missed out on the yoghurt, cheese, meat, hot chocolate, orange juice, etc...

Parents
  • Wholemeal toast and marmite - yum yum :-).  Your's sounds nice though if it's relaxed and not rushed.  I worked for a German company for a while and they would occasionally fly us out to Munich for meetings.  We used to walk into the office from the hotel and stop at one of the tube stations on the way - they had a pretzel stand that used to sell most excellent pretzels with cold meats and cheeses.   Mmmmm!

• Wholemeal toast and marmite - yum yum :-).  Your's sounds nice though if it's relaxed and not rushed.  I worked for a German company for a while and they would occasionally fly us out to Munich for meetings.  We used to walk into the office from the hotel and stop at one of the tube stations on the way - they had a pretzel stand that used to sell most excellent pretzels with cold meats and cheeses.   Mmmmm!

Children