What did you have for breakfast today?

Happy Monday! How was breakfast for you?

Mine was bread rolls, cornflakes and chamomile tea... I'm in a hostel on the Camino Costal in Portugal, surrounded by a very mixed group, mainly individuals, most from other European countries, some from Asia, one cycling, the rest walking the pretty coastal route to Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain :-) 

The breakfast is actually much more interesting here, but I have tummy ache, so I missed out on the yoghurt, cheese, meat, hot chocolate, orange juice, etc...

Parents
  • Shredded wheat for me on Sundays.  I have something different each day - Mondays: eggs, Tuesdays: muesli, Wednesdays: cornflakes, Thursdays: Weetabix, Fridays: sultana bran, Saturdays: rice krispies and Sundays: shredded wheat.  I often add fruit, usually some blueberries, to my cereals.  I also have half a mug of chilled fruit juice topped up with cold tap water.  I rotate 6 cartons of fruit juice: 1 apple & mango, 2 cherry, 3 cranberry & blueberry, 4 grape, apple & raspberry, 5 pomegranate and 6 tropical.  All available in Morrisons and usually on offer.  I'm using cherry at the moment.

• Shredded wheat for me on Sundays.  I have something different each day - Mondays: eggs, Tuesdays: muesli, Wednesdays: cornflakes, Thursdays: Weetabix, Fridays: sultana bran, Saturdays: rice krispies and Sundays: shredded wheat.  I often add fruit, usually some blueberries, to my cereals.  I also have half a mug of chilled fruit juice topped up with cold tap water.  I rotate 6 cartons of fruit juice: 1 apple & mango, 2 cherry, 3 cranberry & blueberry, 4 grape, apple & raspberry, 5 pomegranate and 6 tropical.  All available in Morrisons and usually on offer.  I'm using cherry at the moment.

Children
No Data