Done With Mental Health

So i made a complaint regarding my care worker who for 2yrs has done very little to help me he visits me every 4 weeks and im lucky if he stops 15mins i know they probably have a lot of people to see in a day but 15mins it's hardly worth it ive been trying to get him to arrange me counselling to help with the abuse i suffered as a child and hes done nothing apparently until i accept and engage with social activity they can't help me, this is the same guy who referred me for my ASD assessment as he thought i was autistic and yet he wants me to do social activities i couldn't imagine anything worse today a woman from the mental health unit rang me regarding my complaint i had made about him and everyone of the points i made she had an answer for,... surprise surprise it's all my fault not theirs so i told her to F%&k Off and hung up the phone im just sick and tired of their constant stone walling and general bloody uselessness so im done last monday i had a horrible encounter with someone who should have some sympathy towards people on the spectrum and with documented mental health problems and he treated me like crap in this country if you suffer with any kind of mental health problem you really are frowned upon like you're just a waste of space i really do despair, im sick of begging for help im better off without them

Parents
  • What social activities do they want you to engage in?

I actually go to mental health workshops which involve groups of people and some of these people are worse than me.

Sometimes I openly discuss my suicide attempts and self harm.  And nobody thinks I'm weird.  I've met schizophrenics who talk about hearing voices.  Paranoid individuals who admit they're paranoid but working on it.

I get my bus fare reimbursed.  I buy an unlimited travel day ticket.

Free tea or coffee and biscuits.

And I get to see new places where these social activities take place.

A few years ago I was totally unable to  do any of this.

• im not really sure he hasn't given me much info to be honest kind of zone out when his lips start flapping ive managed to get a self referal assessment with a special counselling group called Maundy for next weds so see how that goes

• im not really sure he hasn't given me much info to be honest kind of zone out when his lips start flapping ive managed to get a self referal assessment with a special counselling group called Maundy for next weds so see how that goes

Children
No Data