Looking for Support for Young Adults with Autism

Hi, I just joined this community hoping to see if anyone can help me? Blush I was diagnosed with Autism (Aspergers) in October 2017. My parents and I are struggling to find support for me on what I could do next. I have signed up for E-befriending but there aren’t many things for young adults. I really need the support.

Does anyone have any tips, links or guidence that could help me through this please? I really would like to be able to understand better and see what support is out there for me that could help me with employment, everyday life etc

Thanks for reading! Blush

Amy x

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi, thank you for replying to my post. I live in the Wirral area. I don't drive and neither does my parents. I have just looked at the link you put in your reply, and all the support groups are either in London, Manchester or places that are too far for me to travel. I am looking for support near me, and ways that could help with my Autism. I stay in 24/7 unless I need to go out, but if I do go out my mum comes with me every time. I have no friends, I don't work (atm) I am just struggling to find support for young adults with autism x