Is it just me?

Hello everyone I haven't  posted on this site for a month or two as a lot of the time I feel like I shouldn't as I haven't had an official diagnosis of Autism but suspect I may have Aspergers. I am still awaiting my screening appointment and I've been on the waiting list about 8-9 months now.

My question is...

Does anybody else on this forum experience days when you think you are managing your life quite well and not suffering with worries and just about getting by in social situations for example if conversations are on your special interest, to then having days where things just keep popping up out of the norm and really annoying you or confusing you maybe because you've had to talk to someone you don't know and they try having a joke but you don't get it because you don't know them as a person?

Sorry if nobody understands my question I find it hard to describe my thoughts and feelings alot of the time.

Sorry if I've gone on or maybe it's just me maybe I'm not on the autism spectrum just a little confused.

Parents Reply
  • I have spent many hours compiling old school reports old work experience reports and going into great detail my many struggles in life I think at the moment it's about 5 pages long and I'm just hoping it's enough evidence/proof and also maybe if I can get my frail mother to the assessment that it will give them a clear picture of me as a person so I get an accurate diagnosis.

Thanks for the link Jason I can relate it it alot.

Children
No Data