Never had friends

well I’m 31 and I don’t think I’ve ever had friends. Yesterday I was assessed and diagnosed with autism and aspergers and within the assessment it was pointed out I have a weird tone of voice ie tone vs context, my wife pointed out I can sound aggressive of which I was partially conscious about but unaware of how noticible it was. Also something I didn’t know was a lack of facial expressions resulting in a “blank face “ as the psychiatrist put it. Know I know y I struggled to make friends. But not sure how this knowledge will help me to make friends? 

Parents
  • Hey Jason, this Hassan i'm not in the same situation but i have worked with persons on the spectrum. first i would advise you to try as much as possible to have even if one friend, our friends play a big role in our lives, some of what we do in adult age is because we had chance to copy them from our good friends. it will challenging but give it a go. Thank you for sharing with us. 

• Hey Jason, this Hassan i'm not in the same situation but i have worked with persons on the spectrum. first i would advise you to try as much as possible to have even if one friend, our friends play a big role in our lives, some of what we do in adult age is because we had chance to copy them from our good friends. it will challenging but give it a go. Thank you for sharing with us. 

Children
No Data