Conversation issues

I have recently been told by my employer that I sometimes respond sharply to my colleague, this is normally when I'm trying to do other tasks. I dont mean to be rude is this my Aspergers or am I rude I am trying to alter my behaviour but find it difficult.

Parents
  • I have no idea what I sound like when speaking. It has been said that I can be a bit blunt. The more frustrated I get with people, the more blunt I become.

• I have no idea what I sound like when speaking. It has been said that I can be a bit blunt. The more frustrated I get with people, the more blunt I become.

One tip for hearing what you sound like is blocking one ear when speaking, and going off that adjusting the pitch, tone and volume of your voice ~ which can be habituated to remain at a particular level with a bit of practice.

One tip for hearing what you sound like is blocking one ear when speaking, and going off that adjusting the pitch, tone and volume of your voice ~ which can be habituated to remain at a particular level with a bit of practice.

Children
No Data