Conversation issues

I have recently been told by my employer that I sometimes respond sharply to my colleague, this is normally when I'm trying to do other tasks. I dont mean to be rude is this my Aspergers or am I rude I am trying to alter my behaviour but find it difficult.

Parents
  • I'm sharp when interrupted; pretty sure this is an aspergers thing. I find it very uncomfortable when my train of thought is interrupted and along with my state of hyper-focus on the task in hand (the one being interrupted) I simply do not have the ability to moderate my speech to make it less so.
    I am very open about the aspergers, though, so most colleagues (once explained) accept that this is a thing and that I don't mean anything negative by it.

• I'm sharp when interrupted; pretty sure this is an aspergers thing. I find it very uncomfortable when my train of thought is interrupted and along with my state of hyper-focus on the task in hand (the one being interrupted) I simply do not have the ability to moderate my speech to make it less so.
    I am very open about the aspergers, though, so most colleagues (once explained) accept that this is a thing and that I don't mean anything negative by it.

Children
No Data