I have been driven from my family home

I have Autism in the form of Aspergers and have been driven from my home having lived on a Council estate in Leeds for the past four years or so.  This took the form of people targetting the symptoms of my autism due to the fact that I started a residents association that threatened their way of life, ie criminality.  I had to end the residents association as people targetted my Treasurer as I was chairman and because I got the Police involved they then went on to target me over the last two years which has included abuse being shouted through the walls of the adjoining property between 6am -8am on a morning, stones, bricks and apples being thrown at my family home and most recently false allegations being made against me that I was a peadophile, which I am not, this apparently because I have CCTV cameras and do not leave my home due to anxiety, which was the final straw that saw me being made homeless. 

The Police have recorded numerous hate crimes, the Council have breached their duty of care and refuse to accept that they have one and I have had to take emergency private accomodation which also is not right for the symptoms of my condition in any case.

I need help and advice, I am in Leeds and would like to know if anyone has any experience or assistance that they can give as my local MP has done nothing but sit back and watch while things got worse and worse without any kind of intervention.

• Just out of curiosity.  Which council estate in Leeds are you referring to?

• Thanks for the kind words. This was also my first post. I joined the NAS recently only because I am Autistic and proud and want to be a good ambassador for who we are and never foresaw that I would be posting asking for help. I like to help others and hopefully when I get my answers I hope to prevent this happening to others by sharing my experience.  For years even I was ignorrant to the disability and people just thought I was a grumpy so and so, but again, thanks, the fact you replied is helpful to me. x

• I wish I could offer some help. You sound as though you're feeling desparate and no wonder. Hopefully one of the admins or someone with knowledge of local services will be able to signpost you to support. In the meantime, I'm sorry that you've been going through such a hard time. Solidarity from the other side of the Pennines. x