ADHD Autism Depression and Anxiety

First time I’ve ever done anything like this so don’t really know how to go about it. I guess by the title it’s obvious what I’m trying to discuss and see if anyone feels as s**t as me. Well where to start I’m a 30 year old father of two young children with a very understanding other half.  i have physical problems which I suffered from a stroke many moons ago. I have this problem where my mind is going 5000 mph and my body 1mph and just can’t cope I feel like my head is going to explode I have had intrusive thoughts my whole life which have turned into voices which the phychiatrist put down to depression and severe anxiety and have been put on 30mg of mirtrazapine and loads of other things I just don’t “get me” if that makes sense found this hard to write even though I’m not actually talking to anyone face to face or going to meet whoever reads this just can’t seem to find the words to describe me I’m just lost.

• Hello , and welcome. Well, I'm diagnosed with two of the things in your subject line and suspected to have the other two. The overactive mind is a problem at times too (not so much at the moment when a but shut down and metaphorically paralysed). And have described myself as lost and bewildered. There are probably good reasons for not having the words - what you're experiencing isn't talked about much in general.

Optional tip for newbies. You can change your name and profile picture (not to your real name, but something that might give us more of a sense of your identity). Just click the round button up the top right of the page, select 'Profile' and then 'Edit profile'.

Please feel free to contribute as much or as little as you like in whatever part of the forum you're interested in.

• Thank you for the reply and understanding. I’m just at a real low point in my life. I’ve always been against medication as I don’t trust the pharmaceutical companies that need people like me to make a profit.  But it’s come to a point where I needed help in some shape or form because it’s all become too much.

I must have to sockets turned off after use.

The IPad must be 100% at nighttime for me to use.

The Coffee,Sugar and Tea pots must be in that order.

This is just an example of things I must have “my way” otherwise I go into complete meltdown.

• Hello and don't worry you are not lost, well if you are there are a lot of other lost souls out there who understand are just as lost.    It does seems hard to put down in words because a lot of it doesn't make sense until you start to understand elements which make up you as a person.   First of all look at the positive of your message, you realise something is not quite right and instead of sitting back you are taking a proactive step in looking for answers and hopefully you will find them.