Question reguarding the claim of free adult nappies when claiming Disabily Living Allowence / PIP?

Hi can someone tell me how I claim for the free adult nappies that everyone says I can get as I ger DLA/ PiP but I’ve not a clue how it works or how to claim for the free nappies as I’m really suffering terribly 

Parents
  • Hi If you contact your local GP's surgery and ask for the contact details for the incontinence nurse. They should be able to help you out.

You may need to be referred by the GP. However this is the correct path for you to get the help you need. 

• Hi If you contact your local GP's surgery and ask for the contact details for the incontinence nurse. They should be able to help you out.

You may need to be referred by the GP. However this is the correct path for you to get the help you need. 

Children
  • My GP doesn’t have a nurse in the surgery I’ve tried them in past to get referred to my local hospital but my local hospital ended up referring me to a different hospital that was impossible to even travel to and so I’m really finding it hard to get anywhere with the situation