Private referal

Hello,

I am currently having no luck with the nhs autism diagnosis system. I am looking into paying to have a private one done.

Has anyone had this private? What are good orgainsations/ people to contact? Price range?

Thank you 

Parents
  • Hi guys, thanks for all the information. 

Im currently wanting to see if i have aspergers due to being at uni and being able to get extra help as im struggiling.

Im based in hertfordshire ive had a lool about but i can see its about the same price you guys have mentioned, i cant afford thay which is a shame as i dont earn enough and im always terrible with money. 

Thanks for your help guys, ill have to be patient and keep waiting on the nhs, its annoying as no obe is telling me whats happening.

I saw someone who askrd about my background and did the autism questionnaires and nothing since. Ill keep pestering if i can stay focused. 

• Hi guys, thanks for all the information. 

Im currently wanting to see if i have aspergers due to being at uni and being able to get extra help as im struggiling.

Im based in hertfordshire ive had a lool about but i can see its about the same price you guys have mentioned, i cant afford thay which is a shame as i dont earn enough and im always terrible with money. 

Thanks for your help guys, ill have to be patient and keep waiting on the nhs, its annoying as no obe is telling me whats happening.

I saw someone who askrd about my background and did the autism questionnaires and nothing since. Ill keep pestering if i can stay focused. 

Children
No Data