Adult ASD and occ health

Hi,

I had been to a private psychiatrist who said he thinks I have aspergers.  He then wrote to my gp to recommend I be referred to the diagnostic team.

In the meantime I had mentioned this in my review at work as part of the well-being part.  Since this I have regretted it.  They have brought it up at every review.  At present I have been working in my job role for 5 years and recently changed post.  So I have managed to get this far.  

Now they want to refer me to occ health to see how they can help, but I have already stated that I am enjoying my new post and am finding no issues.  I have possibly jumped he gun in telling them.  I don’t know what to do now for the referral to me seems pointless.  Is this referral a necessary step they have to take when I have told them I’m not having any difficulty?  I just feel vulnerable and put in the spotlight.  

Parents Reply Children
  • Well it seems to me that your company doesn’t have your best interests at heart! If I were you I would just quit it and find another job. Now, about your aspergers, I heard that apple cider vinegar might help. Although I am not entirely sure how but it’s a traditional remedy so I don’t think there’s any logic to it… In case you find vinegar to hard to drink even when diluted with water, then I guess you can check out https://druggenius.com/nutrition/apple-cider-vinegar-gummies-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/ These apple cider vinegar gummies are supposedly just vinegar but with a pinch of sugar and much easier to consume! I seriously think that you should give them a try. I mean you will never know! Sometimes the cure comes from the most unexpected things