Research project

Has anyone here heard of this research project or been involved in it? - https://research.ncl.ac.uk/adultautismspectrum/

I’ve just stumbled across it by chance but on initial impressions it appears as though it could be some useful research regarding the lives of autistic adults, which makes a change from the usual research I see regarding treatments/interventions for autism or child/parent focused research:

‘This project is about engaging adults on the autism spectrum and their relatives in research.

At least 1% of adults are on the autism spectrum. However, very little research has been undertaken into the life experiences of adults and older people on the autism spectrum, and how these can be improved.

To address this significant research gap, in January 2015, we began a research programme about the life experiences of adults on the autism spectrum and their relatives/carers. This project is being led by Newcastle University researchers, and funded by the research charity Autistica.’

I’ll read some more about it but at this point I’m considering participating.

Note: I do hope I’m not breaking the community rules by posting this. I’m not trying to get people to be research subjects, but I just wondered if others were aware of this particular project and what they thought of it...