Cbd oil in adults with autism what does it do?

Any adults use the OIL, what’s does it do I get days were I’m very angery and can become unreasonable and some times scare my family. I also get a lot of anxiety and have trouble when I get obsessed with objects and spend days researching things and need help letting go of. 

Parents
  • Never tried pure CBD.  Would like to at some point.  I only know from past experience that the plant it comes from made my later teen years a hell of a lot easier than the ones before them.  If I could get it pure, ie, cut with nothing, I would probably try it.  Unfortunately even the holland and barrett stuff seems to be cut with other things.  Maybe someone will bring out a pure product one day.

• Never tried pure CBD.  Would like to at some point.  I only know from past experience that the plant it comes from made my later teen years a hell of a lot easier than the ones before them.  If I could get it pure, ie, cut with nothing, I would probably try it.  Unfortunately even the holland and barrett stuff seems to be cut with other things.  Maybe someone will bring out a pure product one day.

Children
  •  "Maybe someone will bring out a pure product one day".

If you follow my thread you might be interested to know their is research of sorts on this going on in Israel but it's not a proper study; I have posted the article in the thread as well.

• Try CBD brothers oil if you are in the uk. It is high quality organic. They mix the CBD oil with the hemp oil (you can buy different strengths and dilutions) in their own lab - they are local to me and I have seen the lab where they mix it up as they had to make some up for me on the spot as they had run out of the strength I needed urgently. They are a lovely friendly local business and sure they could tell you if their products have oleic acid in

• the Holland and barret oil is only cut with sunflower there is a brand called 'koi cbd' the naturals range is supposed to be 100 percent pure its good quality and lab tested and approved to be pure and contain no chemicals or THC