Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • ...Greetings! As soon as I found out upon Thursday that there would be a "Blood Red Moon" upon Friday (Yesterday)... I immediately thought this of such an important Celestial Event being visible from London...: "Great! Finally we shall get some CLOUDS here!"     ...And that is exactly what happened. (Go figure.)

...For today, the "good" thing is the proper cooling continuing....

• DC when I saw that you'd posted on this thread just I laughed because I knew that you would have been posting about the weather! I was right! I have been so happy today myself. It's been so much cooler today. I was going to make my post so:

I got 9 hours sleep, slept again for an hour this evening. I phoned a few friends and was in good spirits. I was getting about 3 hours sleep max during the heatwave. Things were starting to feel strange!

The moon was good and everything but the relief of at least a small break in the heat is better than anything!

• Lack of sleep is a bummer. Here it is getting a bit warmer....

Reply Children
No Data