Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • I got some summer work, two new courses, though it is something of a mixed blessing as the first is early. I have trouble sleeping often anyway and knowing I have to get up often makes me so nervous I hardly sleep at all. That was the case yesterday and I went the wrong way on the tram. Completely out of it. She was a nice girl. It is good to be visiting grownups at a company again, so the old business English books are getting resurrected.

In two days there will be the annual tipping day, where anyone can throw out anything. Planning to get rid of one or two things in the bedroom, to give me more space, maybe buying a new item or two in their place. Drilling here is a nightmare, concrete walls. 

• I got some summer work, two new courses, though it is something of a mixed blessing as the first is early. I have trouble sleeping often anyway and knowing I have to get up often makes me so nervous I hardly sleep at all. That was the case yesterday and I went the wrong way on the tram. Completely out of it. She was a nice girl. It is good to be visiting grownups at a company again, so the old business English books are getting resurrected.

In two days there will be the annual tipping day, where anyone can throw out anything. Planning to get rid of one or two things in the bedroom, to give me more space, maybe buying a new item or two in their place. Drilling here is a nightmare, concrete walls. 

Children
No Data