Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • I made an unexpected discovery: I went the loo at work. There are 2 loos and they are individual rooms with automatic lights, except one has a light that doesn’t work. Of course I always avoid this one, but today someone was in the other one so I went into the dodgy one and shut the door. Well, its quiet in there, and PITCH BLACK. It was the most wonderful thing ever: Total sensory rest. Blush Someone has put a torch in there to use, which obviously  I did use after a minute or two, but now I know where I can go when the classroom or playground noise gets too much Blush

• We have a separate toilet that has an automatic light, if you sit still it goes out quite quickly,,,,,just a suggestion if using the second one!

So sudden darkness and minimal back ground noise,,quite relaxing and a chance to just regather oneself before going back into the arena of life.

I could say to @Possibly Austistic that going deep into my own head is dark and peaceful but although it is sometimes in a dark area it certainly isn’t quite! Total opposite in fact,,,it never stops and at this time far to much  flicking of switches as I struggle to just keep going.

• We have a separate toilet that has an automatic light, if you sit still it goes out quite quickly,,,,,just a suggestion if using the second one!

So sudden darkness and minimal back ground noise,,quite relaxing and a chance to just regather oneself before going back into the arena of life.

I could say to @Possibly Austistic that going deep into my own head is dark and peaceful but although it is sometimes in a dark area it certainly isn’t quite! Total opposite in fact,,,it never stops and at this time far to much  flicking of switches as I struggle to just keep going.

Children
No Data